The contract cleaners administration program
Call 0161 456 5972 now
CONTROL enables you to manage employees, materials and work at your customer sites
Budgets can be set on all sites for:
• The number of staff expected
• The hours that should be worked
• The wages that should be spent
• The expected spending on materials
• Employers NI on wages
• Holiday pay
• Ongoing SSP/SMP, etc.
• Any bonuses or tax-free payments your employees may have
• Transport and any other relevant costs
• You may record details of the vacuum cleaners, floor machines and any other plant used on site
• Specific site holiday pay calculation (particularly useful for schools and other contracts that are not serviced 52 weeks per year).
• Details of Site manager and Supervisors.
• Standard set up of Nominal ledger cost codes.
• Data on customer site contract invoice requirements.
• Production of reports detailing how much of your sales are spent in wages, materials, employer NI, holiday pay, plant, etc. etc. are a breeze.
• Comparison can be made over any time period – show the costs for the last payroll, year-to-date, compare this year with last year, etc. and get true information. This could be for a single contract, a group of contracts or indeed for a manager’s list of contracts.
• Reports are available detailing when increases should be negotiated, both on a normal inflationary basis and when the statutory Minimum Wage Rate increases. The latter report details the effect changes have had on your contracts.
• Employee holidays can be booked in the future, so a very useful report shows the staff that will be absent from each contract, over a month or whatever period you require, so that you can easily plan holiday relief cover.
Copyright © 2013 Target Software Ltd. All rights reserved.
Registered in England No. 2167185. VAT Reg. 476 4403 53